Thread: pipe tree on back of 345

Default pipe tree on back of 345

I can't stress the importance of taking pictures as you go when doing a dismantling rebuild. I've just about got everything put back together but now scratching my head on some vaccum routing. The tree coming up out of the intake on the rear of the 345 next to the exhaust gas valve...what goes to it? It is a pipe with a tee and 2 things could be connected to it.

pm me for pics. I took a ton of pics when I pulled my intake to replace the welch plugs.

Or, shoot me an email at: ndtroutslayer@gmail.com

They are high resolution pics, about 3mb each, so let me know if you have yahoo or something that doesn't allow too big of a file size for emails and I will send them one at a time.

I can also take a pic of the vacuum routing diagram/sticker tonight when I go to the shop.
    "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"

- Bullet Tooth Tony

Well upon head scatching and much pondering I think one goes to the brake booster and the other....... I'll try to get some pics of top of motor.

Hook up what you need to manifold vacuum from there.

Hook up what you need to ported vacuum from the carb port.

Cap the rest.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

Thanks, I called lightline of louisiana and ordered upper and lower radiator hoses along with temp sending unit. They will be in tues of wed of next week. It'll be a great Christmas present to myself to get the motor cranked next week. Alan, Lightline is great and usually when I order i get the parts next day...course they are just down in Baton Rougue. Really all I like is running the hoses and doing the starter wires etc, oil and water to crank. Kinda nervous though...first rebuild.