Thread: 1970 Scout with plow $800

Default 1970 Scout with plow $800

Sadly it is time to part with my old Scout. Wife bought it for me while I was in Afghanistan a few years back and I have never found the time to do more than tune it up. Has been sitting for the last two years while we were overseas, but started right up with a jump. She has rust through in the floors (drivers side), right front fender, pickup bed and rockers. In line six with manual transmission. Single stick four wheel drive transfer. I have a rt front fender, it's dented but not rusty. Plow hydraulics were working before we went to Korea, but not now. If this bloody rain ever stops for more than one day I will trouble shoot. Truck is located in Clinton MD. I have pics just can not figure out how to post them. Pics are in Washington D.C. Craigslist ad. I have a clear PA title, just never noticed the Notary spot and it was not notarized. Some states don't care, some do. PA no longer requires a a notary
    Last edited by Trip; 12-13-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: insert title info

What is it under in craigslist? I searched for an IH scout a couldn't find anything.